The SECOND GLOBAL VIRTUAL WORKSHOP (GVW-II) of the Stardust-R network
is organised by German Aerospace Center (DLR), German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) and the University of Strathclyde.
This workshop will be the second international event of the Stardust-R network and
the technical programme will cover the area of “Space Traffic Management and the Resilient Space Environment”.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the event is planned to be held entirely online.
|soon||Abstract Submission Open|
|01 June 2021||Participation Registration Open|
|18 June 2021||Deadline for extended abstracts submission|
|Lastest 02 August 2021||Authors notifications|
|27 August 2021||Deadline for the submission of the amended extended abstracts|
|01 September 2021||Deadline for registration (The presenting author must register by this date to ensure the inclusion of the contribution in the Workshop Programme.)|
|13 September 2021||Digital publication of amended extended abstracts|
|13 – 17 September 2021||GVW-II 2021 Online Event|
TOPIC HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- space situational awareness,
- space environment modelling and risk analysis,
- space debris detection and characterization,
- space debris mitigation strategies,
- on-orbit servicing and on-orbit assembly of large structures
- active debris removal,
guidance, navigation and control,
- on-board autonomy,
- mission operations and communication,
- future missions,
- large constellations and future trends in the context of space debris and space traffic management.