The SECOND GLOBAL VIRTUAL WORKSHOP (GVW-II) of the Stardust-R network
is organised by German Aerospace Center (DLR), German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) and the University of Strathclyde.
This workshop will be the second international event of the Stardust-R network and
the technical programme will cover the area of “Space Traffic Management and the Resilient Space Environment”.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the event is planned to be held entirely online.
Free of charge
Papers are invited for a special topic issue of Advances in Space Research (ASR) entitled “Space Environment Management and Space Sustainability”. The deadline for submission is 31st of December 2021. See the leaflet for more details.
|Soon available||Digital publication of amended extended abstracts|
Deadline for GVW-II presenters for submitting a full article to a peer reviewed special issue in Advances in Space Research on Space Environment Management and Space Sustainability
(See the leaflet for more details.)
TOPIC HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- space situational awareness,
- space environment modelling and risk analysis,
- space debris detection and characterization,
- space debris mitigation strategies,
- on-orbit servicing and on-orbit assembly of large structures
- active debris removal,
guidance, navigation and control,
- on-board autonomy,
- mission operations and communication,
- future missions,
- large constellations and future trends in the context of space debris and space traffic management.